Is the weather fit for sailing?
Sign up for the awareness course
Winter training programme
Mission statement and objectives
- To provide opportunities for persons with disabilities to participate in sailing on equal terms with their able bodied friends in a harmonious and safe environment.
- To ensure members are aware of the policies and procedures specified by the boats Code of Practice and that they are adhered to and implemented at all times.
- To provide a core of persons with the necessary skills that will allow the disabled members to enjoy the facilities of the vessel.
- Providing to any member wishing to develop their yachting skills the necessary coaching to enable the charity to achieve its objectives.
- To ensure able bodied persons are provided with training to ensure the safety and care of the disabled members.